Happy Pancake Day! Becausr today is Pancake Day, I thought it would be appropriate for me to add a healthy pancake recipe.
Makes 2 pancakes.
6 tbsp sweetener
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Separate the egg yolk and the egg white into separate bowls.
2. Add 3 tbsp of sweetner to the egg white. Using an electric mixer, whip up the egg white until it makes stiff peaks.
3. Add the vanilla extract and the rest of the sweetener to the egg yolk and mix well.
4. Fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg white mixture.
5. Spray a pan with Fry Light and pour half of the mixture into the pan. After a minute, flip the "pancake" over.
6. Take it out a minute later and repeat the cooking process with the rest of the mixture.
Add your favorite topping and enjoy!
Syn free on all plans.